Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm Back Bitches!

Ok, so i decided after reading a few blogs and becoming hooked on blogs that i should start mine back up. I've been up to a lot lately now that work has slowed down a bit. I've made tremendous progress on my Blood Angels army (photos to come soon), and I've had a lot more time for the hobby. I also read a few Black Library books that I'll be giving an opinion on in the near future.

Right now the biggest hump for me to get over is list building in 40k. In the BA book almost everything seems like its gonna work and every time i present the list to a veteran player they say "change this" or "Change that" or "that's a waste of points". Personally i think i just need some more time on the table so i can figure out what I'm comfortable with and then i can form my own opinions on the matter.

In other news, this weekend is Warstore Weekend in Jersey and the whole Hooligans crew is gonna be there. Saturday we are running a 40k SuperHeavies Battle and Broadcasting LIVE on Ustream.tv. this should be awesome. Don't miss it. If you would like to know when we are going to be broadcasting on Saturday check our twitter feed @ twitter.com/tthooligans.

Well kids, this is all I got for now. I'm sure ill have more very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment